4.08.2014

MICHIGAN

and I no longer live, 
but Christ lives in me.
The life I now live in the body,
I live by faith in the Son of God,
who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

Join us as we explore Michigan

AT THE LAKE
Pontoon time


Captain Miles


& his First Mate, Marley


The boys are enjoying the ride


Ahhh.....this is the life


WATCH OUT......
crazy driver coming through


Leatherback Turtle


Swans

 

Hummingbird


and a cat who likes to keep a close eye on Marley


Of course the day is not complete without 
a lift in the bucket truck


Miles got a caricature drawing
from a nice individual at the local diner


April showers bring May flowers

FRIENDS









WINTERTIME
Marley LOVES playing in the snow


and so does Miles


they have SNOW much fun



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is plenty to see and do in Michigan

Check out their Visitor's Center

Let us know about your Michigan adventures 

No comments:

Post a Comment