12.20.2013

Happy Birthday Marley

Do not be conformed to this age,
but be transformed by the renewing of your mind,
so that you may discern what is the 
good, pleasing and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2


We are so thankful to Marley's original owner 
for donating this wonderful dog to 
Service Dogs of America.

Marley is a November puppy….

HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY


Mmm.....Deer antler



HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY

Marley is excited to have a present


& is ready to eat his cake decorated with treats



HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY

Can you open that for me Miles?


He liked his "cake" & gift of chew bones




HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY 

Yummy…."cake"


Now can I open my present?



HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY

Can I eat the "candles" now?


I sure do like getting these wrapped things



HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY 

 Thank you Miles for my gift….it is tasty


No comments:

Post a Comment